Sweep Men's Razor Insulated Snowmobile Mono Suit
Sweep Razor Insulated is a high-quality mid-level snowmobile suit made from Sweep's Blue Core fabric. Razor comes with multiple new & stylish colour options. The Insulated model is lined throughout with 125g Thermoline thermal lining to keep you warm in the cold.
The snowmobile suit uses DryTek water-resistant membrane that keeps moisture out while allowing good breathability for its class. The Blue Core fabric is a very durable but lightweight material that performs well in differing conditions. The looser fit allows the jumpsuit to be worn with a variety of wearable protective armour with ease.
- Sweep Blue Core shell fabric.
- Thermally lined throughout with 125g Thermoline thermal lining.
- Water pillar value +8 000mm H2O.
- Breathability value +10 000g/m2.
- Breathable 3D Mesh inner lining.
- Snow locks at the cuffs and leg cuffs.
- Sturdy metallic kill switch attachment point.
- Removable inner suspenders.
- Large, removable, and adjustable hood.
- Stylish embroidered logos.
- Reflective materials for better visibility.
- Adjustable leg cuffs, and arm cuffs also adjustable.
Zippers and pockets:
- High-quality water-resistant Japanese YKK AquaGuard zippers.
- Two zippered waist pockets, and two inside pockets.
- Two zippered zippered pockets with two zip pockets and two internal phone pockets.
- Ventilation zippers on the inner zippers and a zipper for back panel exhaust ventilation.
- Long opening zips on the legs make it easy to dress with boots, for example.
- The zips are stress tested at -40c.