Sweep Men's Light Tundra Snowmobile Mono Suit
The Sweep Tundra Light is a premium one-piece snowmobiling suit made from Sweep's new top-quality Tritex ProShell fabric. The Light model has no additional thermal lining making the suit feel lighter and allowing you to customize your wear with your own undergarments.
The monosuit uses DryTek2 waterproof membrane laminated to the outer fabric, which is at the top of its class in terms of water resistance and breathability. Tritex Proshell fabric repels dirt and water but remains soft and stretchy even in the coldest conditions. The looser fit allows the suit to be worn with a range of wearable armour with ease.
- Laminated Tritex Proshell outer fabric.
- Knee areas reinforced with super durable SuperGuard material.
- Waterpillar value of +30 000mm H2O.
- Breathability value of +20 000g/m2.
- Breathable 3D Mesh inner lining.
- Snow locks at the cuffs and legs.
- Sturdy metallic kill switch attachment point.
- Removable inner suspenders.
- Large, removable, and adjustable hood.
- Stylish embroidered logos.
- Reflective materials for better visibility.
- Adjustable leg cuffs and arm cuffs also adjustable.
Zippers and pockets:
- Japanese waterproof YKK AquaGuard zippers.
- Two zippered waist pockets, a chest pocket for glasses and a large inside pocket.
- Separate inner pocket for phone.
- Large ventilation zips under the armpits, above the knees and on the back.
- Long opening zips on the legs makes the suit easy to put on even with snowmobiling boots.
- The zips are stress tested at -40c.