Sweep Men's Alpine GTX Bib Pants (+30,000mm Water pillar)
Sweep Alpine GTX pants are Sweep's best snowmobiling pants. The pants are laminated with a waterproof DryTek 2 membrane for the best feel, water resistance and breathability. The outer shell of the pants is constructed from Tritex Proshell material, a highly advanced fabric designed to protect you effectively while maintaining its feel and fit in all conditions. The knee area and the front of the leg openings are protected by extremely protective SuperGuard fabric. Ventilation zippers allow for efficient air circulation when you need it.
- - Sweep Tritex Proshell outer fabric.
- - SuperGuard fabric with additional protection.
- - Water pillar value of +30 000 mm H2O.
- - Breathability value of +20,000 g/m2.
- - Breathable 3D Mesh inner lining.
- - Leg opening snow locks.
- - Sturdy metallic kill switch attachment point.
- - Adjustable leg openings.
- - Removable and adjustable suspenders.
- - Stylish embroidered logos.
- - Reflective materials for better visibility.
Zippers and pockets:
- High-quality water-resistant Japanese YKK AquaGuard zippers.
- Total of three pockets: two waist pockets and an additional pocket at the front.
- Ventilation zips above the knees.
- Extra-long side opening zips for easy dressing, for example with boots.
- The zips are stress tested at -40c.