Steadymate Motorcycle Wheel Chock
The Steadymate Motorcycle Wheel Chock is ideal for trailering your motorcycle, motorcycle maintenance, and motorcycle storage! Never suffer another accidental tip over!
Use it with a trailer or pick-up truck for safe transportation of your motorcycle. It can also be used in your garage or shop.
Now Steadymate has introduced a new motorcycle wheel chock to help you out. It's easy to use and is adjustable to fit most size wheels and tires. It's also built low to the ground making it easy to roll into and one person can load a bike. You can either permantly mount the chock to your trailer but it also has rubber feet to prevent it from moving. Of course it is recommended that you have to use it in conjunction with tie downs to be really secure.
"We designed a premium Wheel Chock that is multipurpose and easy to use," explained Larry Harrison, President of Steadymate. "No kick stand is required as the chock's pivot point uses gravity to lock the bike upright. Best of all, it will not damage your bike in transit as there are no side rails or supports to rub the tires, rims or fenders. No more dents, dings or rubs!"
- Assembles easily in about 15 minutes
- Low to the floor design (with a lower pivot point) makes it easier to roll into
- Flexible design allows two options when trailering your bike (stand alone or installed)
- Keeps your bike supported straight up and allows for 1-person tie down operation
- Adjustable to fit all motorcycles, including tire diameters from 14" to 26"
- Reflective sticker on chock helps align bike in low light situations
- Finish is electronically sealed into the metal to inhibit corrosion and all hardware salt spray tested for outdoor use
- No side braces or rails unlike other chocks, which can damage rims and white walls in transit
- Perfect for scooters, mopeds, dirt bikes, sport bikes, cruisers and choppers.
- No additional hardware required complete for either Rubber feet or permanent installation.