GSP HD CV Axle - Rear Polaris Ranger 570/ 800/ 900
Quality and affordable heavy-duty CV axles from GSP are not as well known when compared to Rhino, High Lifter, Warthog or Titan axles. GSP is a huge automotive driveline components manufacturer. A lot of the top ATV and UTV brand-name axles are produced in their factories. Without the middle man GSP can offer you a quality piece at a great price. Complete HD replacement CV axle for the rear of Polaris Ranger 570 / 800 /900 full-size.
***GSP axles sell individually. Picture is a representation of a GSP axle not necessarily the model listed***
- Oversized Heavy-Duty 4340 chromoly steel shafts increase strength by over 15%.
- Oversized Outer Joints have a swing angle of up to 50° providing increased suspension travel and strength.
- By using advanced engineering and the latest CNC machines, we are able to achieve a maximum swing angle of up to 45° on our Inner Joints.
- Advanced CV Joint ball groove grinding methods ensure the smoothest, longest lasting finish by reducing friction and wear.
- Many of our axles come with high strength and long lasting TPE boots that perform better and last longer in extreme environments.
- Heavy duty Oetiker clamp for improved strength and durability.
- XTV axles use high performance moly grease, designed to excel in extreme conditions.
Fits Rear of the following Polaris Ranger models:
- Ranger 570XP Full-size (3-seat models)
- ALL Ranger 800 Crew (2010-2014) Check clearance due to OEM variations
- Ranger 900XP (2013-2019) 900XP Crew (2015-2019)
- Ranger 1000XP Classic body style (2017) Crew in (2018)
- Ranger 1000XP New body Style (2018)