GSP HD Complete CV Axle - Can-Am Maverick 1000 Rear of 2013-2015 Select Models
Quality and affordable heavy-duty CV axles from GSP are not as well known when compared to Rhino, High Lifter, Warthog or Titan axles. GSP is a huge automotive driveline components manufacturer. A lot of the top ATV and UTV brand-name axles are produced in their factories. Without the middle man GSP can offer you a quality piece at a great price. See "FITS" tab for application.
***GSP axles sell individually. Picture is a representation of a GSP axle not necessarily the model listed***
- Oversized Heavy-Duty 4340 chromoly steel shafts increase strength by over 15%.
- Oversized Outer Joints have a swing angle of up to 50° providing increased suspension travel and strength.
- By using advanced engineering and the latest CNC machines, we are able to achieve a maximum swing angle of up to 45° on our Inner Joints.
- Advanced CV Joint ball groove grinding methods ensure the smoothest, longest lasting finish by reducing friction and wear.
- Many of our axles come with high strength and long lasting TPE boots that perform better and last longer in extreme environments.
- Heavy duty Oetiker clamp for improved strength and durability.
- XTV axles use high performance moly grease, designed to excel in extreme conditions
Fits Rear of the Following Models:
- MAVERICK 1000 2015 4X4 MAX 1000 STD/XRS-DPS
- MAVERICK 1000 2015 4X4 1000 STD/XRS/XRS-DPS/XMR
- MAVERICK 1000 2014 4X4 MAX 1000 STD/XRS/XRS-DPS
- MAVERICK 1000 2014 4X4 1000 STD/XRS/XRS-DPS
- MAVERICK 1000 2014 4X4 1000 XMR
- MAVERICK 1000 2013 4X4 1000 STD/XRS