Drive Belt - Ranger 900 XP
- Delivers performance, durability, simplicity and value in extreme off-road environments.
- Flexible, high-performance materials enable grab and go mobility and responsive acceleration.
- Extended Life — shown to outlast other aftermarket belts by up to 5X.
- Advanced Aramid tensile cords and reinforced fiber loaded undercord for added dependability
***Picture is for reference only - Actual product may vary***
- STRENGTH: The first CVT belt utilizing carbon tensile cord for minimal stretch and extraordinary strength.
- FLEXIBILITY: High-performance neoprene with a trapezoidal topnotch and rounded bottom cog design maximizing heat control and flexibility.
- DURABILITY: Carbon tensile cords are bonded to aramid fiber-loaded rubber with specially formulated adhesion gum, resulting in increased side-load resistance, preventing belt distortion and edge cord pullout.
- PERFORMANCE: Gain optimal power transmission for faster acceleration, improved throttle response and consistent shifting performance.