Dragonfire Racing Dash Rocker Switches for UTV
When running UTV accessories on a UTV most people will put them on a switch so they can save the battery when not in use. DragonFire has developed a line of UTV Switches that are perfect for off-road abuse and they look cool too! Several different styles to choose from and a universal size setup makes these switches the best possible fit for your UTV.
- Maintained switch are used for lights, stereos or other accessories
- 1-Way Momentary switch works well for a horn
- 2-Way Momentary switch works well for a winch
- Simple wiring design (3 & 4 prong)
- Fits in most O.E. standard panels
- Standard mounting hole size: 1.43" x .850"
- Different color options for organization
- Grip button for ease of use while in rough terrain
- Switches designed to handle a maximum of 20 amps
- Certified: UL, CE, ROHS, and IP68 waterproof approved
- Sold individually