2017-21 850 Ski-Doo G4 Lightweight Silencer 09-321
Lighten up your snowmobile by replacing the stock silencer with SLP's lightweight version. So what sets SLP silencers apart from the rest? For starters, each SLP silencer has been dyno tested and field verified to ensure maximum reliable horsepower is attained while shedding the desired weight. Sound level emissions are also a focus at SLP. We strive for the quality, robust sound that you desire while keeping the sound levels low. Many of our models have been tested by SLP and passed the SAE J-2567 stationary sound test below the state adopted 88-decibel limit. All silencers are finished with ceramic coating which not only looks great but also reduces radiant heat emissions by as much as 40%, resulting in cooler underhood temperatures.
- Era 2014 Silencing Technology
- These silencers reduce weight by 7.2 lbs.
- SLP tested and passed SAE J-2567 stationary sound test below 88 decibels.
- No ECU Modification is required.
- This silencer is compatible with SLP Single Pipe, allowing the pipe to be added at a later date.
- High-temperature silicone sealer required for installation.