Zbroz X1 Exit Rear Shock Polaris Axys
ZBROZ X1 Exit Rear Shock is a high-performance piggyback reservoir shock built for mountain style riders, equipped with tuned single rate spring, adjustable pre-load, and is dynamically valved/tuned specifically for you and your preferred riding terrain. The coil-over spring setup will deliver that smooth plush ride on those whooped out trails yet aggressive enough to handle larger hits, jumps, and drops.
ZBROZ EXIT X1 Series Ski Shocks were designed for serious riders who want the performance and reliability of coil-over gas shocks and compression adjustability. Built to endure the toughest terrain and climates with hard anodized wear resistance on all surfaces, Billet 7075 high flow valving pistons, Billet 6061 valving assembly, and flow friction wear bands. Now you can dial in your ride at the click of a button.
- Compression Adjustable
- 5" Shock Body I.D.
- 5" Reservoir Body I.D.
- Hard-Anodized for Extreme Wear Resistance on all surfaces
- Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
- Billet 6061 Valving Assembly
- Flow Friction Wear Band
- 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
- High Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
- Advanced Seal Head Technology
- Black High Tensile Wire Springs
- Billet 6061 Eyelets
- MADE IN THE USA
- Polaris RMK AXYS (2016-2022)
- Polaris RMK KHAOS AXYS (2020-2022)
- Polaris RMK MATRYX (2022)
- Polaris RMK KHAOS MATRYX (2022)
All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. For service contact your local Zbroz Racing Dealer or send your shocks to us for full service. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months.