Zbroz X1 Exit Rear Shock Coil Over Conversion Skidoo Gen 4
Convert your outdated stock torsion spring T-Motion rear suspension to a coil over shock and achieve better overall performance. Zbroz T-Motion Rear Coil Over Shock Conversion Kit is the simple bolt-on solution for unleashing full pivot response for those side hill maneuvers and tree hustling turns. Kit includes conversion brackets.
EXIT Shocks X1 Series features "tool free" Compression adjusters. When riding conditions or terrain changes, simply turn the Compression adjuster for immediate tuning. Designed for serious riders who want the performance and reliability of a coil over gas. Equipped with tuned Single Spring Set Up, Adjustable Pre-Load, External Compression and Rebound Adjustment. Dynamically valved/tuned specifically for rider weight and preferred riding terrain.
- Made in the USA by Zbroz Racing in Logan, UT
- 1.5" Shock Body I.D.
- 1.5" Reservoir Body I.D.
- Hard Anodized for Extreme Wear Resistance on all surfaces
- Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
- Billet 6061 Valving Assembly
- Flow Friction Wear Band
- 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
- High Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
- Advanced Seal Head Technology
- EXIT Shocks Proprietary Semi Synthetic Shock Fluid
- Black High Tensile Wire Spring
- Billet 6061 Eyelets
- 26 Click External Compression Adjuster
Ski Doo G4 850 (2017-2022) 146"-165"
All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months. For service, contact your local Zbroz Racing Dealer or send your shocks to us for full service