Zbroz Chromoly 36" A-Arm Kit Polaris Axys (REACT)
Direct Bolt-On-Replacement A-Arm Kit for 36" wide AXYS RMK models.
Don’t let a broken OEM A-Arm end your perfect bluebird steep and deep ride day again!
Get the durability and reliability that you need for serious backcountry, tree boondocking, cliff dropping, and air grabbing action. Zbroz Racing Suspension Products are the “Original Innovators” of the heavy-duty, maximum ground clearance and narrow width Chromoly A-Arm setup since 1999. Race-Inspired suspension technology and built USA tough in Logan, Utah. Rigorously tested against some of the Rocky Mountain’s most technical and unforgiving backcountry by professional race teams, guides, and extreme free-riders.
Made from premium grade 3/4" and 1“ O.D. thick wall Chromium-Molybdenum Steel makes our Chromoly A-Arms stronger and lighter than the standard aluminum forged OEM A-Arms. Compatible with OEM ball joints. Durable black powder-coated finish to withstand any riding conditions you dare to take on.
- Lower Chromoly A-Arms with Pre-Installed Ball Joints and Delrin Bushings
- Upper Chromoly A-Arms with Pre-Installed Ball Joints and Delrin Bushings
*Tie Rods not included - use OEM Tie Rods.
This 36" A-Arm Kit can be run with your OEM shocks but recommended shock length is 16.375" eye to eye.
- Polaris RMK AXYS 2016-2022
- (2016-2018 Models with 39-inch stock stance require shorter shocks and sway bar to fit this 36-inch arm kit)
- Polaris RMK KHAOS AXYS 2020-2022
- Polaris RMK MATRYX 2022
- Polaris RMK KHAOS MATRYX 2022