FLY Racing Patrol XC Pants
The Fly Patrol XC Moto Pants. When your ride steep climbs and drops in both terrain and temperature count on Patrol XC to help save your hide from the elements. Tested and developed in the rugged Idaho backcountry. Purpose-built for the hardcore at heart. Ride in long-lasting comfort no matter how wild it gets and no matter where the trails take you.
- Ventilated comfort mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool
- Reflective prints for increased visibility
- Leather heat shield panels located on the inside of each leg
- Six (6) large zippered vents located on the front and back of the upper leg
- Above-the-knee zippers offer additional airflow
- Two (2) padded zippered pockets
- Internal pocket located inside the waistband
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 900d polyester construction
- Strategically placed stretch-rib panels
- Silicone print around the internal waistband help hold the pants up and stop them slipping down
- Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material is designed to move with you
- 3 piece ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards
- Ratcheting fly closure allows for adjustability
- DuPont and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Point de Nemours and Company.